• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 1844 Dime ANACS F-12. New Tompkins Bust Quarter Book. MUST SELL ASAP

11 posts in this topic

I have run into serious financial trouble, and I need to liquidate all of my valuables ASAP. I have an 1844 Seated Dime ANACS F-12. I am only asking $500. I believe most dealers would be asking $700-$800.

I also have a copy of the new Tompkins Bust Quarter book. I am asking just $79 shipped , cheaper than any dealer that I can find.

Check or money order only please, I apologize to those that use paypal.

I do not want to sell these coins, but it is absolutely imperative that I sell them immediately.

1844 Dime ANACS F-12

dime1.jpg

dime2.jpg

Steve Tompkins Bust Quarter Book

book1.jpg

book2.jpg

book3.jpg

Is the book immaculate? If so, consider it SOLD. I just need your name address. Thanks!

Yeah, James, that is just what you need to spice up some auction descriptions. (thumbs u

Good buy.

Conder, that is extraordinary, and I think we would all appreciate an explanation from "SeatedCoinage". I am still open to purchasing the book, but would respectfully ask that it be shipped to me prior to payment.

James

here are some places to purchase this book new for the same money. The first is from the author himself(get it signed). If he is out the others have it currently. I would hate to advance this individual's wealth in any form.

Good luck.

Jim

Edited to add: By the way Conder, thanks for the info, you may have saved some of us heartache.

Stephen M. Tompkins

Ebay "Early U.S. Quarters" by Tompkins

#3 source

Wow :o That's all I got to say! This guy is trying to come into our forums and snake us (tsk) I guess that's why he wouldn't except paypal. Great investigative work there Conder101 :applause: