• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Live Search Cashback is back!!

22 posts in this topic

Live Search through Microsoft is once again offering 30% off on BIN purchases on eBay.

Go to www.msn.com , type "NGC Coins eBay" in the search bar on the top of the page, then hit the "live search cashback" link in the top left hand side of the gray box. It then takes you to ebay.

BIN using paypal for all those coins you have been eyeing. You must purchase within 1 hour after logging in to your ebay account with the search link. Check your ebay messages,request the cashback and it is done. I know it may take a few hours for the transaction to show up in your cashback account

I have already used my allotment of 3 tonight and 2 on a relative's account. I have saved hundreds. :grin:

It takes two months to get the money back.

I am due to receive the cashback amount from two months early next week. Great deal.

Let us know how it works out. I don't see how they can be doing this? thats alot of money they are spending, just from the members of this board and ATS alone. It sounds to good to be true.

Do you know of anyone that has done this and received the money back?

I don't understand how this would work. I signed up for a cashback account, and the rules say pretty clearly that you can only get cashback from certain stores.

I tried searching for the coins I want, but didn't find them.

I have already received some cash back from previous months. I have already fulfilled my six allotments so I can't use this anymore. I was hoping as you got cashback they would allow you to start over.

Could this be an ECONOMIC STIMULOUS PACKAGE sponsored by Microsoft and other online merchants? Big Brother tapping the LARGER companies in the US to do their thing to Help ..

Is this CASH BACK DEAL for US residence ONLY by any chance ???

It works. And you do get six allotments; I had used three two months ago.

Follow the instructions above through MSN, follow the links and it will produce the "green logo" at the top of your ebay page that tells you that you are shopping with a 30% discount.

One of my purchases was a Morgan 1879 CC VF35. I had been looking for a XF/AU for a long time, but this coin just had the nicest color and detail, I could not resist her. I think most here would understand that.

It is a great deal. The max is $200 savings per purchase. When buying coins, that is much $ saved. Getting it for wholesale is always good. :)

From the website " You can earn up to $2,500 in cashback savings every calendar year! " It takes 60 days for microsoft to send the rebate to paypal and paypal takes about 14 days to credit your account. You must have a paypal account in order to qualify. Just go to live search and follow their directions. I picked up an ms69 Dolly Madison for $380 after rebate :)

Does this work on coins that you are bidding on or just BIN? I tried this and I didn't get ebay I got something about the VP debate????? I think I need more help!

I finally got it to work. It only gave me 4% off and just on certain modern coins. I can buy everything that I was showed cheaper without the 4%. Also I don't buy moderns at all and that is all I was shown??????? I am sure I am ddoing something wrong.

You sign in and then type in the word bullion on the live search and the first place listed is ebay. When you click on ebay it will take you there and then it should show 30% off at the top of your page. It must be BIN to qualify. Keep trying and it will fall into place. Good luck :)

Man I hope this 30% cash back works! So far, after rebates, I've bought 1.5 Oz of gold at about $760 an oz and a bag of $100 Face 40% silver for about $9 an oz!

Two of the purchases I made yesterday are showing up in my "cashback" account, I hope that in 67 or so days I will actually get the cash in my hand!

Man I hope this 30% cash back works! So far, after rebates, I've bought 1.5 Oz of gold at about $760 an oz and a bag of $100 Face 40% silver for about $9 an oz!

Two of the purchases I made yesterday are showing up in my "cashback" account, I hope that in 67 or so days I will actually get the cash in my hand!

You will; I just received almost $800 from two separate paypal accounts from 6 purchases made 2 months ago.

I have again used all 6 from those accounts and saved about the same this time.

Great deal.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Microsoft changes the Cashback discount you receive from ebay purchases several times per day, depending on how many people are taking advantage of it (supply and demand based - high usage and the discount falls, low usage and the discount goes back up). You have to keep checking it to see what the current discount is. When the discount gets low (15%-20%), people in the know about this program wait for it to go back up, and usually after several hours it will go back up. So just be patient and keep checking it. The top discount percentages are 25%-30% (the 30% doesn't stay for very long so if you see 30% be ready to use it immedately before it drops back down)

Currently, the discount for ebay Buy It Now purchases is only 20%, the "middle of the road" discount.

Sean

SRWNC