• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need a 1879 CC and a 1890 CC Morgan...will trade/sell CC's 1880, 1883, or 1884

11 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just need those two coins to finish out my set. I am only looking for a XF-AU-50 1879 CC, although I prefer an AU.

I am also looking for a 1890 CC AU.

Raw or a PCGS holder.

I am willing to trade or sell these carson city morgans outright if anyone is interested.

1880 $525, 1883 $245, 1884 $235

Thanks.

d1a1_3.jpg

d3b9_3.jpg

32b0_3.jpg

33b8_3.jpg

52f1_3.jpg

54e5_3.jpg

Again, another very nice coin, but my budget for a 79 is not quite that much. The 89 took care of that :eek:

I just modified my thread to read an "AU-50" for the 79 :grin:

But, I appreciate the efforts, thanks.

Again, another very nice coin, but my budget for a 79 is not quite that much. The 89 took care of that :eek:

I just modified my thread to read an "AU-50" for the 79 :grin:

But, I appreciate the efforts, thanks.

I don't know if it would interest you, but APMEX has a listing for an 1879-CC, AU-50 (Cleaned) for $995.00. When I clicked on the photo, another page opened that informed me that they have several available, both raw and slabbed.

www.apmex.com

On their Home Page, click on "Dollars" from the menu on the left. On the next page, click on "Morgan Dollars" from the second row. On the next page, key-in a search for "1879-CC".

Chris

Yes, I have purchased some coins from APMEX, but as you know, the cleaned ones probably won't pass muster at PCGS or NGC.

I have been monitoring their site for nice eye appeal coin(s) for the collection, but have not found one yet.

Thanks.

Yes, I have purchased some coins from APMEX, but as you know, the cleaned ones probably won't pass muster at PCGS or NGC.

I have been monitoring their site for nice eye appeal coin(s) for the collection, but have not found one yet.

Thanks.

I just bought an 83-CC & 84-CC GSA Morgans, NGC MS64, from them last week that should arrive any day. If they look anything close to the photos, I got a real good deal.

Chris

Thanks.

I just bought two 83-CC GSA Morgans, NGC MS64, from them last week that should arrive any day. If they look anything close to the photos, I got a real good deal.

Chris

I should clarify. I have bought several coins from them as well, mostly common with some of those "stage coach" series coins. Cool. What I mean is that I have considered their 79 CC's and their 90 CC's, as well as other CC's. My carson collection, both gold and silver is only going to be XF or AU and will fit my eye appeal. I will find those last two coins eventually.

I bet those are nice coins from APMEX that you bought; I think from what I have seen, they are priced very reasonable and carry some beauts.