• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sunnywood Pedigree....I pried one away from him......

23 posts in this topic

I am extremly excited that I was able to work with (Sunnywood) to procure this rainbow bag toned Morgan. It will hold a lofty position in my collection as I continue to go after eye appealing coins. Those that have seen his collection of Morgans in the registry know that his eye for quality is superb and overall his collection is one of the finest ever assembled (worship) (worship) (worship)

Again....Thanks a million buddy :applause:

PCGS MS65

08793926x1-1.jpg

I don't usually buy Morgans unless they have some attractive color on them. And that one is nice enough looking so that I'd probably pay up to a 50% premium over "bid". So with bid at $139, I might pay $200-$210 for it.

;)

Great snag, Shane! Based on your response to Mark's post, I take it that you got it for less than $200. Wow!

Chris

exactly.....now I will be playing the lotto becuase clearly something is off in the universe if I could get that coin for $200 lol

Let's just say I paid many multiples of $200 but it was a very fair price for a coin of this caliber :cloud9:

.now I will be playing the lotto becuase clearly something is off in the universe

I read today that Florida is finally joining Powerball beginning in January. It's about time!

Chris

Great snag, Shane! Based on your response to Mark's post, I take it that you got it for less than $200. Wow!

Chris

geez Chris ...WAKE UP !!! ;)

Chris

geez Chris ...WAKE UP !!! ;)

Why? First, Mark stated that he would probably pay $200-$210 for it. Was he just joking? I didn't see any indication from his post. Then, Shane said that he could flip it for a profit, but again, I didn't see that he was kidding or possibly ribbing Mark about another thread. So, I was very much surprised that he could have purchased it for less than $200. These posts occurred before Shane admittedly stated that he paid multiples of $200.

At least now, I don't have to give Shane a YOU SUCK! award.

Now, I'll go back to sleep.

Chris

Lovely coin, Shane! :golfclap: Easy to see why it is a highlight of your collection.

My goodness, you are on a tear buying Morgans. A couple years pent up demand breaks forth, eh?

Lovely coin, Shane! :golfclap: Easy to see why it is a highlight of your collection.

My goodness, you are on a tear buying Morgans. A couple years pent up demand breaks forth, eh?

You know what I have gone through so it's my time now ;)

Shane,

Fantastic Morgan you picked up from Sunnywood.

I look forward to cherry pick a coin or two from his

Barber Quarter collection when it hits the auction block.

Sunnywood has impecable taste in everything he collects !

You know what I have gone through so it's my time now ;)

Hey,that's the title of a great old blues tune."It's my time now". Just heard it done recently by Buddy Guy. Just a bit of trivia.