• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Crusty, original, lower-grade CLASSIC COMMEMS

6 posts in this topic

Me thinketh that I'm going to start a type set of classic commems. I've thought about this for years!

So, If you have any crusty, eye-appealing classic commems to sell then I'm your man to buy! I think my ideal grade range will be VF-XF but I will not have any bright shiny coins in this set!

Soooooooooo.........hook me up, boardsters!! (thumbs u

You are going to have quite a challenge. Most of the types just didn't circulate and the only non-MS examples you will find will be impared, mishandled or cleaned pieces. Many of them are scarce enough that even the EF coins cost a significant portion of a low MS coin.

But, if you are looking for a lifetime project you may have found one.

Yep, I want this project to last a long, long time. I know that most didn't circulate and that even finding an original AU will be tough but I'm at a wall in my type set right now and this will be a fun project to pick up, I think.