• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANTED: Computer Savy Help - EZ

6 posts in this topic

It's easy.

Before you start, open up an image editor, or somewhere to paste an image. I just use MS Paint.

Then, go to the screen you want to capture.

On your keyboard, press "Print Screen." It's sometimes abbreviated (like on my keyboard) "Prt Scr." It's usually near Scroll Lock on the right hand side, at the top between the keypad and the numberpad.

Then, go back to your image editor, and paste the image. Ctrl+V

You can then edit the image as needed. When you're done, just save it and voila!

It's easy.

Before you start, open up an image editor, or somewhere to paste an image. I just use MS Paint.

Then, go to the screen you want to capture.

On your keyboard, press "Print Screen." It's sometimes abbreviated (like on my keyboard) "Prt Scr." It's usually near Scroll Lock on the right hand side, at the top between the keypad and the numberpad.

Then, go back to your image editor, and paste the image. Ctrl+V

You can then edit the image as needed. When you're done, just save it and voila!

If you want the whole image of the screen, do as the monkey suggests. If you only want the active window (such as your browser, or text editor, etc.), then press Alt + Print Screen.