• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did you ever forget you bought a coin and then Found it ...

9 posts in this topic

Of course mental stability may have had something to do with the 'forgetting' part

lol:insane::gossip:

I was going through my Morgans Registry and came across a coin that I said to myself " I don't own that " ..thinking I had lost a bid or auction somewhere ...

I guess I didn't lose the auction and I fell in love with this coin again ... its a spitter too ( Spitting Eagle ) but not designated on the holder ( I really dont care for VAMS so it will not be resubmitted for its VAM number whatever ....

Hold your breath now ... let it out slowly ... :)

This now that I see it is probably the ONLY coin I would attempt to have Crossed over as I think It would be a 64 in an NGC holder and that would make this coin DOUBLE IN PRICE ..yikes!

65035.jpg.a1eb86fda2e0d92f24de33355d5576fb.jpg

65036.jpg.7e163ce3156a9d607ed62ee4055aac39.jpg

Mike, that is a nice one, but if you are going to cross it (and I think it should get MS64), why in the world wouldn't you pay for the attribution? After all, it is a Top 100 VAM and an MS64 is worth more than $1100.

Chris

Taken from the VamWorld site of wiki...

This variety is actually the most common die for the 1891-CC. It is actually harder to locate a coin that is not a VAM-3. This common variety should not carry a price premium.

Taken from the VamWorld site of wiki...

This variety is actually the most common die for the 1891-CC. It is actually harder to locate a coin that is not a VAM-3. This common variety should not carry a price premium.............

..........................but it does!

Chris