• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You saw it here first Abe Lincoln as the Terminator...wow

8 posts in this topic

I purchased this coin off Ebay and had no idea what the coin would look like in hand as the image was a dark scan....imagine my suprise when I opened the package and found out that old Abe was the original cyborg :o :o :o :o :o

t2-set-arnold-011.jpg

New032.jpg

New076.jpg

New078.jpg

Four score and seven year ago the rulers in the Year of Darkness brought forth on this planet, a new creation, conceived in 2029 and dedicated to the proposition that all men are not created equal.

:o

I purchased this coin off Ebay and had no idea what the coin would look like in hand as the image was a dark scan....imagine my suprise when I opened the package and found out that old Abe was the original cyborg \:o\:o\:o\:o\:o

t2-set-arnold-011.jpg

New032.jpg

New076.jpg

New078.jpg

Shane , are you sure he wasn't assimulated into the BORG and those colorations are just left-over solder from where NCS might have removed some of the electronic implants before sending Abe over to NGc for encapsulation ? Locutis Abe, maybe?