• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OCD removal of Items - Take a look Not Necessarily Coin Related

8 posts in this topic

I had a thing For Missy Diane and in the past have show the coin collection that I had featuring her and BOZO on coins form all over the world in a display. I have other items I was intending to show but never ended up doing. Well Time to part ways with a few things - I will add to this post as I take pictures and post them - If interested please PM me ... This one is a limited production of ONLY 5000 and have not seen one similar since - I have owned it for 12 years. You will find a LOT of Ainsleys and Paragons and Wedgwoods out there but FEW ROYAL DAULTON cups for the Wedding date.

The first is the LOW Production Number Loving Cup

64217.jpg.61c047e61431b06b9c1675b32cea416d.jpg

I eBayed similar items a few years ago, and was stunned by the burgeoning disinterest in these. Sorry I don't have better news for ya!

Not a problem ... It will just sit in a closet for another 10 years :) hahahahah

I find the plates do better - I have one with no boxing tho and will post that next. At least it has GOLD leaf :)