• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Presidential rolls (any President will do)

15 posts in this topic

I was looking to purchase anyone's extra Presidential dollar rolls. I wanted to buy 4 for my daughters. I have gone to 6 branches of BofA and 3 branches of Union Bank without any luck in getting any rolls from them. (I would also like to know what procedures I need to take to get my bank to purchase rolls for me in the future).

I missed out on the US Mint's recirculation offer at face value. I don't want to pay the $35+shipping for a roll of dollars that is being offered on feebay. Any President will do and it doesn't matter what mint they were struck from. This is my first leap into the coin world (I'm a comic and baseball card collector).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Brian

Yes, for one roll I have been shipping via priority mail for 4.75, two rolls it is close to 7, not sure how much it will be for 3 rolls, probably close to 12.

I'll pay $35 shipped per roll. That seems to be the going price. At the very least, it will save a couple bucks than buying them from ebay, plus I get to deal with known coin collector's from the boards. Please pm me your information so that I can pay via paypal to buy your dollar rolls.

Thanks everyone (keep the offers coming).

Brian

I have the following:

Washington P

Madison D

Jefferson Not sure which mint

What are you offering?

I'd offer $105 shipped. Is that a decent price?

PM and payments have been sent. Please let me know if anyone else has some extra dollar rolls they don't need. I'm not looking for errors or any specific president or mint, my kids just like the novelty of getting started in a new hobby.

Brian

Brian, if you think that your kids might be interested in receiving a small "care package" of wheat cents, tokens, world coins, etc., PM your address, and I will send them out to you. :)

Thought I would add, that 2008 Presidential $1 Coin Uncirculated Sets went on sale at the usmint on July 24. And it can be yours for $15.95. You will receive 8 coins, the 4 2008 presidential coins from each mint facility. Or you can wait until the 30th, and purchase the 2008 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set for $22.95. Which contains a total of 28 coins, yes I said 28 COINS. Which will include the nice satin finish that we all have come to love. Just a thought.

Thought I would add, that 2008 Presidential $1 Coin Uncirculated Sets went on sale at the usmint on July 24. And it can be yours for $15.95. You will receive 8 coins, the 4 2008 presidential coins from each mint facility. Or you can wait until the 30th, and purchase the 2008 United States Mint Uncirculated Coin Set for $22.95. Which contains a total of 28 coins, yes I said 28 COINS. Which will include the nice satin finish that we all have come to love. Just a thought.

That is an awesome thought. I'll check it out.

Thanks!!

Brian