• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Classic Commem "Coffee Table" Book

5 posts in this topic

Some here may not be aware but, I've completed a series of stories about the history of each coin in the 50 piece Classic Commemorative series. Some thought it would make a nice "coffee table" style of book.

As an update:

I've sent a rough outline to a publisher for comments. My goal is to use a coin that is owned by a collector here or the PCGS forum. If you own a coin that you would let me use in the book, please PM me the obverse and reverse image with the grade and service graded by. Of course, you will get due credit for the use of your coin in the book. I'm sure I will be getting several of each coin, so if yours is not chosen, don't be offended!!!! I feel it's a book by a collector for collectors. I also hope that it brings more collectors, new and established in other series, to this series. I'm interested in any, and all, feedback on what you would like to see in this book also!!! I want to thank RWB and mgoodm3 for all their help up to this point!!!!!!!! I also thank everyone who has posted to one of my Classic Commem History Lessons with your positive comments. Without all of you, I wouldn't have made the attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my thought on how each image will look:

1893isabellaA.jpg

I will provide more updates as they are confirmed.

My sincerest thanks,

Lee

Lee, what I would like to see is your personalized autograph on the inside cover and that copy on my bookshelf. Sorry, the coffee table is too far from my workspace.

Chris

Hi Lee,

If you would like, you can use any of mine. The images are accessible in the link below. If you are interested and would like to have them imaged by Mark or someone, please let me know.

They are common ones, though, so I expect that you can find nicer examples.

Lee,

I was not aware of your project, I must say it sounds great. I look very forward to seeing the finished product.

Rey