• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This Coin is just awsome... (Toner)

11 posts in this topic

I was looking at a set I got back a few years ago.. 1972 mint set .. that had all 3 mints with s being proofs... It is also in a funny shaped plastic which is cool... not the regular square or rectangle.... more like the route 66 sign... anyhow I had not looked at this in awhile and I was just stunned ... This coin is just KNOCK OUT.. Have a look... Here is the pic.....

307041-MVC-244X.JPG.fa9b53b6b3ba3b93c65b6cf222649467.JPG

I got this set mabye 6 or 7 years ago.. been a safe for most of the time in normal conditions... nothing out of the ordinary.... It was already housed in the plastic when I got it.... I might have gotten this back in 98 or so

also now thinking back to it..i do remember seeing the toned coin... back when I bought it but was put away for awhile and not looked at... it is always neat to find something you put away for awhile and notice something even better... in this case the toning...