• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Received 3 different NN in one day.

10 posts in this topic

I just received three different Numismatic News issues today, all 3 delivered the same day. :þ

Oh the joys of rural living. :P

I live about 30 minutes out of Houston in a town of 70,000 people and the dang post office is still taking their sweet time getting a coin to me that I REALLY WANT in hand.

as long as he did not read yhem in the pooper then it does not matter

in fact the last year i never get them on time or within a reasomn able amount of time weekly as i have gotten them for years now i get three or four all at once or for 25% of thetime never get them at all

this is why i did not renew my coin world subscription could not stand tha aggrivation

and this is happen9ing with my numisnumis news scription so looks like i will not be renewing this publication either

i do not know waht or who the problem is but i know i have tried to fix it many times and to no avail

and this is happen9ing with my numisnumis news scription so looks like i will not be renewing this publication either

i do not know waht or who the problem is but i know i have tried to fix it many times and to no avail

It has nothing to do with Numismatic News. Blame the Postal Service. At least once every other month, an issue arrives at least three weeks late--and I live in a very populated suburb of Washington, DC. I have complained to the local post office people many times. I am sure they are tired of hearing from me. But I'll keep complaining until they stop the insanity!!

Scott :hi:

as long as he did not read yhem in the pooper then it does not matter...... EEEWWWwwwwwwwww staph infection. :o ...........................................................................................................i do not know waht or who the problem is but i know i have tried to fix it many times and to no avail........... there has been quite a few storms and floodings and weird weather the last few years hm and also , well, it is the postal service , I'm lucky to have a great bunch at my local postal hub that really try to do their best , but I guess it must be different in other locations (shrug)

this is why i did not renew my coin world subscription could not stand tha aggrivation

and this is happening with my numisnumis news scription

Well you dropped your Coin World subscription so he had to switch to the NumiNews.

I just received three different Numismatic News issues today, all 3 delivered the same day. :þ

Oh the joys of rural living. :P

That's what you get for ordering the Polish version.

Chris