• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All sold.

10 posts in this topic

Many unopened silver proof sets for sale here! 4 SETS LEFT 1962 AND 1963!!

1962 (2) - $15 ea

1963 (2) - $15 ea

Free shipping.

Better? ;)

Aw, I hate it when I can't see what was sold :(

Michael, when I get them, I'll rip them open and take some crummy photos just to satisfy your curiosity.

Chris

Chad, I wanted to let you know that I received them today. Thanks!

Oh, and by the way, I want to thank you again. One of the '63 coins is a DDO that is not in the CPG. I don't want to go into detail until I get it authenticated.

A few had some small spots, but there was no toning. I may just try my own Kraft experiment with the rest of them.

Chris

Michael, when I get them, I'll rip them open and take some crummy photos just to satisfy your curiosity.

Chris

;)

Chris

;)

I know that I said I would, but trust me, there is no point wasting any time over it. None of them appear to be cameo, and none of them are toned. The only good one was the DDO, but I have to save that for another day. Sorry, Michael!

Chris

Chris, that's good to hear. If it turns out to be an ultra-rare high-dollar DDO, don't forget the little people ;)

Do you mean the Munchkins or Darby O'Gill's?

Chris