• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Morgan Carson City SIlver Dollar Wood Presentation Case. Help!

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been looking for a wood type show or presentation case specifically made for Carson City Silver Dollars. Anyone know where I can get one?

I want to be able to place all 13 dollars in one case.

Thanks.

You may want to get in touch with Capital Plastics. Even if they don't have one already available, they can custom make you one.

You didn't specify if the CC's are raw or slabbed. If they are raw, you must be aware that the resins in some wood and the lacquers used to finish them may be harmful to the coins.

Chris

I just checked JP's Corner, and they have them in cherry wood for AirTites and/or slabs, but I noted that the maximum number of slabs is 10. If what you need is for slabs, you might want to give Jerry a call and see if he can get one custom-made for you. He's a real good guy!

www.jpscorner.com/AirTite_Cherry_Wood_Display_Cases.htm

Chris

Thanks for the info.

I envision them, unslabbed, being placed in airtite holders and then placed on a velvet type cloth inside of the case, with each holding place designated 1878cc, 1879cc, etc.

JPs might work, I will email him.