• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone help with grading results/shipping date?

3 posts in this topic

I sent some stuff in in early October (same day I sent some to PCGS) both were received on the same day, and as I am fully registered across the street, I could view when my submissions were done. Can someone help me with my submission here? Its invoice #2052349. Also, by the way, I received my PCGS submissions yesterday. grin.gif

• Administrator

Your economy submission received on 10/8 was completed and shipped yesterday.

Online submission status is available to Collectors Society members with paid full featured accounts. They just have to log in and choose "My Order Status" from the Coins menu. Otherwise you may contact NGC customer Service by calling 1.800.NGC.COIN to check the status of a submission.

Your economy submission received on 10/8 was completed and shipped yesterday.

Online submission status is available to Collectors Society members with paid full featured accounts. They just have to log in and choose "My Order Status" from the Coins menu. Otherwise you may contact NGC customer Service by calling 1.800.NGC.COIN to check the status of a submission.

DDDEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cloud9.gif