• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rey this is right up your alley!

3 posts in this topic

Or, perhaps I should say "tracks"!

There is an article in the latest Coin World about the 3rd issue for the Commemorative Austrian Railways series of Silver E20 coins. I checked the website where they can be viewed and ordered, but it only lists the first two but not the most recent release for the Empress-Elisabeth-West-Railway.

You can check it out at:

www.eurocollections.com

From the left-hand column, open the page for Austria, then open Commemoratives and scroll down to Railways.

Chris

I went back to this site, and I found some more railway coins. Open either of the two Austrian coins shown, and then scroll to the bottom of the page for examples from other countries.

Chris

Thank you Chris, I saw the same article last week and earmarked the page to take a look. This has reminded to me. They appear to be some very nice looking coins and definitely an interesting series. One that I will surely add to my growing collection of railway related coins and medals.

Thanks again,

Rey