• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(: Virtual US Type Set - UPDATED! :)

8 posts in this topic

Starting to come along... looking pretty cool I think... once I complete the basic design it will be on to programming in the large versions when you click on each coin. I was also thinking it would be cool if when you roll over a coin it would show the reverse.

This is my "Crusty Critters Collection" :D

and believe it or not.. i actually took the photos of all but 2 coins... i normally suck at doing this, but was pleasantly surprised this time... these are VERY close to in hand representation which makes this presentation even more interesting.

7070AlbumNewExampleCover.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample1.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample2.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample3.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample4.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample5.jpg

7070AlbumNewExample6.jpg

-sm

Very nice looking set. Congrats on pulling it together. I never thought I'd say this, but sweet looking half dimes. :applause:

thanks everyone...

I am actually thinking of moving forward into the FLASH environment and making it more interactive... page turns and other cool things... lot's of work, but I think it could look very cool and quite unique.

more to come!

-sm