• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maryland Commemorative. Give it a shot. There are No wrong answers!

10 posts in this topic

Environmental Damage accidentally dropped into feed bucket of 1934 Kentucky Derby winner Cavalcade. Recovered at a later date by trainer Robert A. Smith. :insane:

1934.jpg

PS: Sorry Pat i couldn't resist. :grin:

Coin recovered after being ingested by the Horse. lol

Body bag for environmental damage---VF details---Net grade F and please do not take offense, but that is one of the ugliest coins I have ever seen.

Body bag for environmental damage---VF details---Net grade F and please do not take offense, but that is one of the ugliest coins I have ever seen.

No offense taken. In fact, in an off-beat kind of way, I'm pleased you feel that way as so do I. It's why I like this one.

Heck, if he want's to see ugly, I'll pull some coins out! :D

Man, if you have coins uglier than that one, I'm not sure it is something to be proud of.

I'm sure I have something laying in a bag somewhere that's uglier than that... don't we all? I mean, I have coins that I've had from when I first started collecting almost 30 years ago. I kept pretty much everything. Any S mint mark, any nickel before 60, any wheat cent, all silver. You name it, I have bags of it.