• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conder101, there's a donnybrook breaking out over you

81 posts in this topic

Wow! I can't believe it! There are people still posting here! lol

Seriously, how's everyone doing?

Remember, there's no integrity in :gossip: !

I've also noticed the lack of jefferson nickel threads over here, what gives?

Regards, Leo

I recently started a thread on the 1958-D MS67 FS I just made....but you wouldn't be interested in anything like that :sorry:

The coin did catch my eye and pasted it but as usual, I didn't agree with the grade since the obverse strike looked weak. But nonetheless, awesome color, condition, perhaps PL. Congrats on a nice coin and cash in!

Leo

What you called Conder101 prior to his responding to your post ATS is between you and him…continuing to use a slurring name after he agreed to contact you becomes “our” business. It’s simply a lack of respect for the other forum members to simply stand by and let you mock a forumite in public. It no longer has anything to do with who he is or where he posts or what he has done…you have stepped over a boundary and I’m simply calling you on it.

Other than reading, learning, and watching, I have no dog in this fight but I do find it funny that posts that appears are being referenced from the PCGS boards and more than 1 person is having an issue with this.

Reasons I find it funny:

* There are really only 2 people who should be upset or in this fight and you aren't one of them (respectfully, Mark, you aren't either).

* The "slur" occurred on the PCGS boards, not here. For folks who always claim they wear the halos while PCGS board users are the worst of the worst, some folks sure like going over there and bringing stuff back.

It also appears that, according the gentleman who had a "1-way trade", he has not been directly contacted......so, it appears that there is still something missing on this.

Neither side has asked for others to step in. The "wronged" party was not demanding anything, just stating that they had a bad experience then, when pressed, replied who it was and their "name" for them.

I, personally, think it is between those 2 folks and I have all the info I need (I have never had a deal/trade/etc with either party but I also don't feel I need to slam on either one)

First of all, I posted this ATS:

Tuesday June 10, 2008 4:35 PM (NEW)

<< "ah the man has incredible ethics"

Ha! Still no direct contact from CONDOM 101 and I am on the boards ATS. Mike >>

If you continue to slur his forum name, I would refuse to respond also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then came back over here and posted that portion of the thread with the name calling

(note the time frames)

#2435804 - 06/10/08 04:40 PM Re: Conder101, there's a donnybrook breaking out over you [Re: goose3]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since there is a common link between this thread and the one ATS what is the difference if I post here what I said over there? I don’t get it, your attempting to pick out what makes your post make sense, but I for one am not falling for it, not at all.

You used the word “gentlemen” in your description of the victim, while your victim uses the words like “scum” and “condom” to describe the villain, this is my opposition in this matter and I’m not going to stand for it, no matter where it was said. If they get away with it there, they are going to do it elsewhere to someone else.

I'm going to stand by my convictions, I was waiting for you to respond, it's what you are well known for.

Back to coins...and something of better interest.

FRANKL4_edited.jpgFRANKL3_edited.jpg

I have sent drwstr123 a PM now so we can get together and I can get him compensated. As to his verbal slurs, let it suffice to say that he was justified but hopefully shortly we will be able to report that he is satisfied. In the mean time please back off and leave him alone about it.

For a moment there, I thought I was on the PCGS boards. Whew!

You sure seem to egg this on. So IMO, YOU are sounding like the ones you refer to.

You sure seem to egg this on. So IMO, YOU are sounding like the ones you refer to.

Man....now ya all got me agreeing with Stman :makepoint:

I have sent drwstr123 a PM now so we can get together and I can get him compensated. As to his verbal slurs, let it suffice to say that he was justified but hopefully shortly we will be able to report that he is satisfied. In the mean time please back off and leave him alone about it.

I can do this Conder!

One good thing to come out of all this is that an old situation IS now getting addressed!

I have no idea what occured or how it happened but both parties are now in communication.

How was that "egging on"?

Don't worry about it James. They're just egging you on. lol

Don't worry about it James. They're just egging you on. lol

Don't know if STMAN will answer or not, but I will.....

Some of us have "passports" to both sites....and haven't been banned, for whatever reason. Seems like a lot of the ones that were banned from PCGS have quite the attitude that most folks over there are bad, mean, and suck.

Quite often, I see the "we are holier than thou" type of postings....you did that as well James. No one would see this thread as a positive thing and you come in with the "for a moment there, I thought I was on the PCGS boards. Whew!" type of posting.

So, your posting had no positive purpose, was only there for bashing on the PCGS boards/people, and kept the thread alive with a negative tone. Just like you claim is done by PCGS folks, right?

Does that help clear it up?

Some of us have "passports" to both sites....and haven't been banned, for whatever reason. Seems like a lot of the ones that were banned from PCGS have quite the attitude that most folks over there are bad, mean, and suck.

Quite often, I see the "we are holier than thou" type of postings....you did that as well James. No one would see this thread as a positive thing and you come in with the "for a moment there, I thought I was on the PCGS boards. Whew!" type of posting.

So, your posting had no positive purpose, was only there for bashing on the PCGS boards/people, and kept the thread alive with a negative tone. Just like you claim is done by PCGS folks, right?

Not really. You give me way too much credit for why this thread is still alive lol !

bartenderWuher.jpg

“We don't allow flamers here!”

“Your flaming. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want

them here.”

pondababa.jpg

“Negola dewaghi wooldugger?!?”

Drevazan.jpg

“He doesn't like you.”

~I'm sorry.~

“ I don't like you either”

“ Don't insult us. You just watch yourself. We're

wanted posters. I have been banned on 3 chat boards.”

~I'll be careful then.~

“ You'll be banned.”

Not really. You give me way too much credit for why this thread is still alive lol !

Glad I didn't waste my time trying to explain.

quite a few people were eating crow ATS on this matter, how many are doing so here?

those darn PCGS boards.

lol

quite a few people were eating crow ATS on this matter, how many are doing so here?

those darn PCGS boards.

lol

FWIW, I think both boards are great to particpate in and contain a wealth of numismatic information. I just post across the street more because this server is so darn slow! :grin: