• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I like.......

13 posts in this topic

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

My fingers are crossed.

I spotted this quarter on Pinnacles website. However, they were closed on Saturday so I left a message reserving this 1885 PCGS Pr64 Cam. Seated Liberty Quarter. Man, talking about purdy!

301944-1885Pr64CamSLQ.jpg.8b5eb571d0cf9d61a5609a1130992b90.jpg

Victor,

By the way, I just noticed your sig line. Very funny grin.gif

John

grin.gif Thanks. I feel that I can justify my tendency to procrastinate at times because of that saying alone. smirk.gif

BTW, procrastinators unite .... tomorrow.

That's a gorgeous example - good luck! Pinnacle seems to have a lot of nice coins, and I really enjoy their photography in general.

Beijim

Sweet! I got it today. Very nice, deep fields with a great cameo. The only 'buts' is the scratch by the shoulder and some minor hairlines. I'm confident if not for the hairlines, it would be an easy 65.

It looks like a beautiful coin and Pinnacle takes quite accurate pictures, especially considering the difficulties with toned coins. Hairlines were what I thought would have limited the grade. thumbsup2.gif