• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grades finally in and what a mixed bunch !!

5 posts in this topic

Hi all .. as per my last posts re the Longest time i have ever waited for some grading results .. they finally came through today after another phone call to the US..

1939 DDR Doubled Monticello and Five cents VG-8 Which i am pleased about as i did not think it would grade (thumbs u

(sorry no picture)

1853 UK one Penny Plane trident AU-50 (thumbs u Guess it looks a lot better since conservation i was guessing more like VF-45

(sorry no picture)

1854 1C PC-6C1 Bank of upper Canada token MS-63 :cloud9: I was hopeing for MS-60

1837 1/2p LC-8A2 Province Du Bas Canada Token MS-58 (?) think they mean AU-58. (thumbs u my guess also

(1855-57) Woods minstrels NEW YORK R-NY-964C ON 1831 Mexican 2R NY MS-40 TOKEN . :banana::cloud9::banana: Chuft to bits with this

1979 G.BRIT SILVER VICTOR PRODUCTS WALLSEND MEDAL MS INELIGIBLE TYPE

:o(shrug) not a happy bunny about this one as i even asked on the NGC bit of the forum about sending this in !

NCSV.jpg

1911 G.BRIT SILVER GEORGE V CORONATION 38mm PF-65 MEDAL hm not sure about this grade a have PF-65 Lincoln Cents which look way worse than this .. what do you think ?

wcgm.jpg

1836 G.BRIT D&W-303/30 HARESHAW COMMON COPPER MS ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE :tonofbricks::frustrated: Really upset about this one as its the best one of the three known

NCSDuke.jpg

(C1830'S) D&W-303/31 HARESHAW COMMON COPPER MS 55 BN TOKEN (thumbs u About what i expected

f70a_1.jpg

1812 G.BRIT W-983 OVERSEERS OF THE POOR PENNY MS 58 BN TOKEN (thumbs u was hoping for a 60 but still good

1795 G.BRIT D&H-396 MIDDLESEX - NEWGATE 1/2P MS 64 BN TOKEN (thumbs u better than my guess

1791 G.BRIT D&H-47 YORKSHIRE - LEEDS 1/2P MS 55 BN TOKEN :) about my guess

Well there you go what do you all think ?

Wayne,

That 1911 G.BRIT SILVER GEORGE V CORONATION 38mm PF-65 MEDAL is beautiful. Let me know if you ever want to part with it.

Rey

lol:roflmao: i have just looked up the 1939 DDR Doubled Monticello and Five cents VG-8 and NGC price for it if $0.24 .. got to be my lowest value graded coin .. lol

if anyone has one i will give them a $1 for it (thumbs u

Wayne,

That 1911 G.BRIT SILVER GEORGE V CORONATION 38mm PF-65 MEDAL is beautiful. Let me know if you ever want to part with it.

Rey

nice job Dooly! thanks for sharing those. oh, and by the way, if you DO sell that Coronation medal, i'll be sure and outbid Rey on it! :applause: