• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Latest purchases arrived today now on there way to USA

10 posts in this topic

Hi all well got three of my latest coins today.. and within an hour they were winging their way to NCS.. with 7 more finds.. it was nice to have them in the hand and to inspect them .. and they all passed muster.. so of they went.. :cool:

all of them were on the cheap side and i think will benefit from NCS work then hopefully to grading at NGC.. what do you think they will grade like ??

also i have tried to identify the 2 Cent variety but i cannot find one with the die crack mine has .. Can anyone help ?

Two cents picked up in Spain i think?

2cents.jpg

2centsr.jpg

Is this a fancy or plain 5 i cannot make my mind up.

2cents-1.jpg

Die crack

2centsr-1.jpg

I just love this token picked up in the UK

0NCSSTP.jpg

0NGCSTF.jpg

And of course my N-14 bargain of the Year :banana: finally turned up from France

0NGC1850.jpg

0NCS18505.jpg

Cannot find any traces of the diagnostic lines on the OBV

0NGC18503.jpg0NGC18504.jpg

0NCS18501.jpg

0NGC18502.jpg

Rim cud d

0NCS18507.jpg

Rim cud e

NCS18508.jpg

Rim cud f and h

NCS18509.jpg

Rim cud g

NCS1850TES.jpg

And cud i

0NCS18506.jpg

Well i hoped you liked that and there was not to many pictures for you ..

Lets see what NCS & NGC make of them :devil:

Cannot find any traces of the diagnostic lines on the OBV

On your 1850 n-14. The absense of die polish lines on such a late die-state doesn't bother me in the least -- they have long since worn away once the reverse cuds begin, and Grellman mentions this.

Regardless, very nice coins & thanks for sharing...Mike

Dooly, with all of the packages you are sending across the pond, I wonder what your postmaster must be thinking. If he asks, just tell him that you are paying reparations for burning the White House in the War of 1812.

Chris

Dooly, with all of the packages you are sending across the pond, I wonder what your postmaster must be thinking. If he asks, just tell him that you are paying reparations for burning the White House in the War of 1812.

Chris

:signfunny:lol

Grellman says that most of the lines fade and disappear. The only ones that he says stay ar the lines to the right of the Y. I can't say for sure but I think it looks like they may still be there.

I must admit i could see no lines at all with the coin in the hand..but it is a bit mucky.. i did send an email as you suggested .. but still no response as of yet ?

Dooly!!!

Would you please take a break! I just talked to NGC and they said you were sending so much across the pond they were running 23 days behind schedule. They've had two orders of mine since mid March and expect it to be another 2 weeks. . Please don't ship anymore until they catch up. lol

I think they need to change their minimum limit to one instead of five or 10. Or maybe hire some more people- hm no, that would involve raising overhead-forget that, load up the ones here-no more vacations this summer.

Actually, logging on to the forum website is a bigger complaint of mine.

Great luck you daft Englishman.

Jim

Dooly!!!

Would you please take a break! I just talked to NGC and they said you were sending so much across the pond they were running 23 days behind schedule. They've had two orders of mine since mid March and expect it to be another 2 weeks. . Please don't ship anymore until they catch up. lol

I think they need to change their minimum limit to one instead of five or 10. Or maybe hire some more people- hm no, that would involve raising overhead-forget that, load up the ones here-no more vacations this summer.

Actually, logging on to the forum website is a bigger complaint of mine.

Great luck you daft Englishman.

Jim

You think that's bad i had to bug them again today to get the grades of some coins they got on the 22nd Feb !! i have posted the results on tangents because the was stuff from all over check out the grade for my avatar coin !!!!

guess i will wait a bit for my next lot so you can get yours graded :applause: they are sitting ready to go as we speak !!!