• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally found my other Hudson's bay Ship token there seems to be some variations

7 posts in this topic

Hi all ..

I won another HBC ship token as it was cheep on eBay and i have found my other one it seems that they did a Matt version !!!

the one off eBay is number 011157 & my Matt one is Number 26900 which is a bit strange as there is 6 numbers on one and 5 on the second but only 5 numbers are used ??

HBC.jpg

HBCr.jpg

only 3 more to find to make an interesting Multi holder :applause:

I think you should give up on the multi-holder project and just liquidate one of those to me... :acclaim:

589a95d439ecb_57691-Turner2C_The_Battle_of_Trafalgar_28182229.jpg.84c8cdd89910927ab24019bb413a740a.jpg

57692-MVC-747S.jpg.253716a793f127cbffaffffce8b49ea4.jpg

Hi jackson64..

I have still not had any response from NGC on whether or not they will encapsulate them or not !!

I am getting well into these at the moment and have added these this week (sellers pictures)

f421_1.jpg

f472_1.jpg

f390_1-1.jpg

This seems to be how they were given out..

But this one could be a Display type .. its all new to me

b5a2_1.jpg

b78a_1.jpg

b6b5_1.jpg

both of these ones look to be the matt type so still no explanation to the no matt ???

in all seriousness, they are fantastic lookin medals...if you come across a variety that you already have...please let me know...

No problem i will save you one.. i received the one it the red box thing today and it has no number on it so until i get another one i will be under the assumption that staff coins have no numbers as the box says nothing about share holders just "presented to staff" .. this is getting interesting.. :grin:

A better picture of the staff medallion.. when i have looked at this one there are some flat areas to the coin which would sejest that the dies had done some work buy the time these were minted

Hudsono.jpg

Hudsonr.jpg

i also got the one on the card today and it is number 005921.. which is the lowest numbered one so far so possible this was an early display type ? or maby for a company ??

b5a2_1.jpg