• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I cannot believe it you lot got something wrong

11 posts in this topic

Ages ago i posted some eBay finds which i asked if you taught they would grade and got some resounding No's .. well me being me i decided to send them for conservation and then to NGC "if gradable" and guess what .. there now scheduled for grading :grin:

the most interesting is the woods minstrel token i think counter-stamped on a Mexican 2 real which has been classed as a NY 964C which has only been found on a 1813 Spanish American 4 reales before.

001 1853 G.BRITAIN PLAIN TRIDENT 1P

002 1854 CANADA PC-6C1 BANK OF UPPER CANADA 1C

003 1837 CANADA LC-8A2 PROVINCE DU BAS CANADA 1/2P

004 (1855-57) NEW YORK R-NY-964C ON 1831 MEX 2R NY

005 1939 DDR REV OF 40 VP-001 5C

I cannot wait to see the 1939 Monticello as it was thick with crayons and well worn !

sorry for the lack of pictures as i lost them all after a computer brake down.. so if any one by chance saved one of these pictures i would be most grateful if they could send it to me ..

Let us know, Dooly and post pics when you receive them. The lots sounds interesting and I don't remember your original post.

I know it seems like a lifetime ago .. i tried to find the Woods post but to no avail .. i hoped there could be a picture left on it !!

this is the best i can do at the moment

woods.jpg

mine is on a smaller coin and is triple punched

there now scheduled for grading

Just because they are scheduled for grading does not mean they will BE graded. They can still bodybag at this point.

OH! no conder i am scared now :frustrated:

Don't worry. NCS prescreens the coins first (in my experience, anyway). So, it it were a no grade then NCS would have encapsulated it as genuine with such and such details in their own, special slab.

Then again, I may be wrong and you're whole order is going to tank! ahahahaha......... :devil:

As far as I know that is correct. I use NCS to conserve coins occasionally or to screen coins I consider questionable. It would make for unhappy customers if they charged a grading fee and then rejected it after charging a fee to evaluate it. That is what the evaluation is for.