• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making NGC work for there money

11 posts in this topic

Hi all .. what fun .. i guess i have got value for money with NGC this time my package arrived 02/22/08 for world tokens grading and they are still showing "scheduled for grading" as of 04/15/08. lol guess i can pick eclectic stuff or what :applause: they were amazingly quick with my other stuff which arrived on the same day and i have now got back in the UK.. am i upset NO it just shows to me how thorough they are and how much you can rely on them to get the job done probably the first time !!

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/members/InvoiceDetailCoin.aspx?InvoiceNumber=2308464

but i am board waiting to post the pictures of the Tokens/medals i have sent in so here are some of them (i lost some to a computer brake down)

Would you like to play "guess a grade" ?

Coin 1 "before conservation"

NCSWallsendr.jpg

NCSWallsend.jpg

Coin 1 "after conservation"

NCSV.jpg

NCSVr.jpg

Coin 2 "photo by the King of the image"

wcgmo-2.jpg

wcgmr.jpg

Coin 3 "One of 3 known & my holy grail" Before conservation

NCSDukeofnorthumberland.jpg

NCSDukeofnorthumberlandr.jpg

Coin 3 after conservation

NCSDuke.jpg

NCSDukerev.jpg

Coin 4 " only the second one ever found" and the best!!!!

f70a_1.jpg

fe03_1.jpg

the next three pictures were lost after a computer break down

1812 Sheffield token

1796 Newgate token

and a 1791 Leeds token (which shows up as // on the NGC invoice so it seems like its not a recognized type) :sick:

well lets see how it pans out eh !

NCSV.jpg

That's where I am right now. See, I'm the little guy on top waving.

NCSVr.jpg

And here I am on the other side!! I yelling in a squeaky, little voice: the coronation medal rocks!

Hi all .. what fun .. i guess i have got value for money with NGC this time my package arrived 02/22/08 for world tokens grading and they are still showing "scheduled for grading" as of 04/15/08. lol guess i can pick eclectic stuff or what :applause: they were amazingly quick with my other stuff which arrived on the same day and i have now got back in the UK.. am i upset NO it just shows to me how thorough they are and how much you can rely on them to get the job done probably the first time !!

http://coins.www.collectors-society.com/registry/members/InvoiceDetailCoin.aspx?InvoiceNumber=2308464

but i am board waiting to post the pictures of the Tokens/medals i have sent in so here are some of them (i lost some to a computer brake down)

Would you like to play "guess a grade" ?

Coin 2 "photo by the King of the image"

wcgmo-2.jpg

wcgmr.jpg

I grade this just stunning and if you EVER get tired of it. please send it hear to me.

Please, please :cloud9:

001 1979 G.BRIT SILVER VICTOR PRODUCTS WALLSEND MEDAL n/a n/a n/a n/a

002 1911 G.BRIT SILVER GEORGE V CORONATION 38mm n/a n/a n/a n/a

003 1836 G.BRIT D&W-303/30 HARESHAW COMMON COPPER n/a n/a n/a n/a

004 (C1830'S) D&W-303/31 HARESHAW COMMON COPPER n/a n/a n/a n/a

005 1812 G.BRIT W-983 OVERSEERS OF THE POOR PENNY n/a n/a n/a n/a

006 1795 G.BRIT D&H-396 MIDDLESEX - NEWGATE 1/2P n/a n/a n/a n/a

007 1791 G.BRIT D&H-47 YORKSHIRE - LEEDS 1/2P n/a n/a n/a n/a

They have updated the lists for the coins which are way more through in the descriptions so i guess the grades could be imminent :applause: