• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Interesting items just listed on eBay "Shed loads of pics"

9 posts in this topic

Hi all just listed some interesting items on eBay.. there is a Coin fair this weekend.. First one in 6 Months !!!! so i thought you may like to see a few of the bits i have "filtered" out of my collection.

FRANr.jpg

01854.jpg

TOKENGBr.jpg

21802.jpg

01861.jpg

01847.jpg

01818.jpg

01850.jpg

1758.jpg

1763rus.jpg

21837.jpg

can1.jpg

Twhale.jpg

usatok.jpg

USAtokr.jpg

USA1783r.jpg

USA1783.jpg

275f0f3f.jpg

fc3fc514.jpg

v1844.jpg

v1844r.jpg

SGOLD.jpg

1904to1.jpg

ab.jpg

NCSVIC.jpg

NCSP.jpg

NCSPORT.jpg

And thats just some of them lol

:devil: lets see how we do !!

That's a nice diverse offering you have shared with us :) Thanks for the cool pics

Yes i know what you mean when i found it the book price was £180.00 for VF now its £375.00 for VF and when i have looked this coin seems to be in better condition than a lot which are being sold as VF.. wee will see how it goes.. hope some one go's for it as i could change the cash into a nice USA for my collection (thumbs u

all the best

Nice one Physics-fan glad some one got some stuff from the forum (thumbs u

i should have said you can have the postage on it for free

whowser did you see some of the finishing prices way over what i thought they would go for !!!!

that french 1821W 1/2 franc i picked up on eBay a few months back for $10 hoping i could have it conserved and graded but it was to far gone for my liking and it went for $108.39 .. wish i could do that every week !!

And that Washington $129.38 !!! was amazing

what was with that dammaged 1861 dime i guess at about $10 for that

what a strange place the bay is EH!

The eddy did not sell so keep your eyes peeled for a shield i cannot live without and maby we can get a deal going

Well lets see if i have razed enough money to get my coin now Wish me luck !!!!

Yeah, some of the prices were pretty crazy, but I was glad there were no last minute snipers on my shilling. I would love to get that Eddy, as you put it, but that's way out of my price range for the time being (that's like three months coin budget right there).