• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Quiz

10 posts in this topic

trolly.jpg

Since my head hurts after thinking about RWB's question about proof dies, I thought I'd ask something really simple but yet informative, so when you do hear it out on the borouse floor or during a normal conversation you to will know exactly what everyone is talking about.

Here goes...What US coin quickly took on the slang term the "Trolley Car Coin" after it's initial debut?

Were so lax this morning, I'm even going to give you the answer if you don't already know.

lincolncent.jpg

That's right, the 1959 Lincoln Memorial Cent!

Note: The picture of the trolley car is dated 1909, 100 years after Lincoln's birth and then the Memorial cent came out exactly 50 years after this picture was taken...eerie, huh?

There is something inheritantly wrong with a guy named, WoodenJefferson giving a coin quiz where the answer isn't a nickel.

There is something inheritantly wrong with a guy named, WoodenJefferson giving a coin quiz where the answer isn't a nickel.

It never really dawned on me that name association played any part in the answer to a trivia quiz, so here you go then:

* Let's start with an easy one: What was the Jefferson's son's name?

* Who was the wacky neighbor who lived in Apartment 12E?

* What was Mother Jefferson's favorite drink?

* What was the doorman's name?

* What was the name of the family who owned the building where the Jeffersons lived?

* Tom and Helen Willis where the mixed-race couple that lived upstairs. What animal did George mention when he referred to their marriage?

* What did Florence, the maid, constantly pick on George about?

* What branch of the military did George serve in?

* What President did George try to call at the White House when he found out he was going to be in town that week?

* What is Jenny's brother's name?

* What is the name of the doorman who always has his hand out for a tip?

* When George buys a handgun, who almost gets shot?

* What is the name of the Jefferson's English neighbor?

* What is Mother Jefferson's favorite beverage?

* What was the name of the business tycoon that George was always trying to impress?

* Where did Louise do volunteer work?

* What was Mother Jefferson's first name?

* What is George's secretary's name?

* 'Well we're Movin' on Up! Movin' on Up! To the east side!Movin' on Up!_______________'?

* 'Movin' on Up! To the east side! Movin' on Up! _________________'?

It never really dawned on me that name association played any part in the answer to a trivia quiz, so here you go then:

* Let's start with an easy one: What was the Jefferson's son's name?

* Who was the wacky neighbor who lived in Apartment 12E?

* What was Mother Jefferson's favorite drink?

* What was the doorman's name?

* What was the name of the family who owned the building where the Jeffersons lived?

* Tom and Helen Willis where the mixed-race couple that lived upstairs. What animal did George mention when he referred to their marriage?

* What did Florence, the maid, constantly pick on George about?

* What branch of the military did George serve in?

* What President did George try to call at the White House when he found out he was going to be in town that week?

* What is Jenny's brother's name?

* What is the name of the doorman who always has his hand out for a tip?

* When George buys a handgun, who almost gets shot?

* What is the name of the Jefferson's English neighbor?

* What is Mother Jefferson's favorite beverage?

* What was the name of the business tycoon that George was always trying to impress?

* Where did Louise do volunteer work?

* What was Mother Jefferson's first name?

* What is George's secretary's name?

* 'Well we're Movin' on Up! Movin' on Up! To the east side!Movin' on Up!_______________'?

* 'Movin' on Up! To the east side! Movin' on Up! _________________'?

Eh, Woody, just put the coffee cup down now. It looooks like you have had more than enough this morning...

:baiting: