• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YN Special - Auction Left Overs at FACE Value - GL

3 posts in this topic

1963 Lincoln Penny - Proof - DEEP CAMEO - High Grade

High grade 1963 PROOF Lincoln Cent showong off its HIGH Gloss and FROSTY CAMEO contrasts.Nice Ultra CAMEO coin for your collection

2007-p George Washington Dollar $1 - High Grade Prooflike !

When the George Washington Dollar was released - purchased as many rolls I could from my local bank - I went through them and returned what were sub standard

This coin was one of the first found and after 20 or so rolls later - it was the finest I had seen. This has been stored until I could send a batch out to NGC for certification and encapsulation. I however have expended my budget in that endevour, so this coin becomes available to you. I have left the pictures large so you may get a close look of this coin, so you can see what I do ... Nice Prooflike fields and contrasts and very few hits to the surface of the coin. THere have only been 2 coins certified at NGC as PL - Is this the THIRD?

2001-d Kennedy Half Dollar - Gem Uncirculated - Satiny Finish - WOW

A Nice Satiny Finished 2001 Mennedy Half from Denver ... I nice looker Coin !

( 4 ) Nickels - Three Jeffersons and One Buffalo

You will receive two 1970-s Jefferson Nickels One beautifully toned the other almost a frosty cameo - a 1970-d Jefferson Nickel that looks like it would grade high or take a nice spot in a high grade album. A 1916 Buffalo Nickel in fine condition with a readable date and details are pretty good for the grade.

( 2 ) Roosevelt Dimes in Mint Cellophane

You will receive two 1970 Roosevelt Dimes from the P&D Mints still in thier MINT SET cellophane wrapper. Looks to have high grade and with complete torch details.

( 1 ) Washington Quarter

You will receive a 1970-d Washington Quarter in a really high grade - Sitting in its 2x2 and Looking to be certified or added to your high grade Washington Quarter collection.

( 2 ) Sacagawea Dollars in Mint Cellophane

You will receive Two Sacagawea Dollars in Mint Cellophane from the year 2001 from both Mints P&D. Nice High grade examples of this year and untouched by human hands.

( 2 ) Mint Issued MINT Seals which are usually contained in MINT sets when you buy them. From BOTH the Philly and Denver Mints

( 1 ) Susan B Anthony Dollar

You will receive a 1980-s Susan B Anthony Dollar Coin in very high grade with luster and details you read about.This coin has no talons to speak of as they look like complete blobs. Kind of unique have NO details at all to the feet.

( 1 ) SILVER Morgan Dollar

You will receive One 112 year old Morgan Silver Dollar from the year 1886 and from the Philadelphia Mint. A somewhat washed out color for this coin but an ounce of the ever climbing silver metal everyone is craving to own. This coin will come to you in a Nice plastic air tight to protect its travel to your collection.

( 1 ) First President Washington Dollar Coin certified by NGC