• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My newest: 1795 Half dollar

34 posts in this topic

Hey does anybody know of Carter Numismatics, do they not post updates to their to website?

Also, how come they either take a long time to respond or don't respond at all to your e-mails, just wondering if I am going on to an old site or doing something incorrectly because you have outstanding coins and would like to hopefully someday do business with them,

Al

I'm not sure why you are asking about Carter Numismatics within this thread, realone, but Jason Carter is a real numismatist and has an extensive inventory. His site does not appear to cater to the casual internet surfer, but there are plenty of coins with him at ever major show.

213 years old and just smooth circulation wear. These old original coins always make me think of how many people touched them, used them, until someone decided to put it away, probably sometime in the mid to late 1800s. The coin is great. Nice pick up.

That's poetry, bro... :cry:

(thumbs u (thumbs u