• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinion on an Ike

36 posts in this topic

After you type your post in a reply, and then hit the "Continue" button, there will be another button on the next screen that says "Browse" or something like that. Click the "Browse" button and select the file that you want to attach then submit your post.

Well I tried but my files end with .tif, and that's not one of the acceptable four types accepted so I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the attempt. 893frustrated.gif

Well I tried but my files end with .tif, and that's not one of the acceptable four types accepted so I'll have to look into this. Thanks for the attempt. 893frustrated.gif
Dude I have photoimpact 8.It has as part of the program an image optimizer that deals strictly with sending pics over the web.Maybe one of your photo programs has something similer.

My TIF files take FOREVER to download off my camera and reducing the file size is a bear.

Thanks guys, those are really great pics. This is a series that I haven't really looked at before because of their rather bland nature. But if I could find a few like that I would definately be a buyer.

Now I have something else to look for at the shows.