• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin security and carbon/copper spots

34 posts in this topic

Also, to make this thread interesting. What coin dreams do you have?

Since my Mom passed, my (ex)siblings have sued me to force the sale of the house. We stand to lose a HUGE amount of money due to the depressed real estate market, but they don't care because it is "free money" for them. I am trying to get the financing to buy their interest in the house and hold onto it for a few more years until the market recovers. It was one thing when Mom and I combined our incomes, but it is not so easy finding a lender that wants to take the risk on my income alone.

"How does this pertain to a coin dream?"

I dreamed that I bought their shares, and paid them with 37,500,000 Lincoln cents..............already searched, of course!

Chris

Also, to make this thread interesting. What coin dreams do you have?

I dreamed that I bought their shares, and paid them with 37,500,000 Lincoln cents..............already searched, of course!

Chris

Now that would be sweet revenge. Sweet revenge indeed. Good luck with that :) :thumbsup: :devil: