• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay: Classic Commems, 53-D Lincoln, 72-S Jeff in Hvy Cameo

7 posts in this topic

Oh boy Lee, here we go again with the commemoratives. :pullhair:

I love that San Diego :cloud9:

Appreciate it guy's (thumbs u Still way under cost. ;)

Lost the San Diego in a furious run up in the last minute :mad: but I did snag the Cleveland and the sesqui :cool: I can't wait to hold them in my grubby paws :grin:

Lost the San Diego in a furious run up in the last minute :mad: but I did snag the Cleveland and the sesqui :cool: I can't wait to hold them in my grubby paws :grin:

Hey Ron. Appreciate the bid's and you got some super examples! You won't be disappointed!!!!!! :) Lee

Hi Lee, I received your coins today :grin: I just want to say what a pleasure it is to do business with folks here. There is a very high trust level as witnessed by Lee sending my coins before the check had cleared. I really appreciate this kind of atmosphere where a man, or woman, is as good as their word. :cool: It is reassuring to me to do business at this level without a face to face or to be able to shake hands and still consummate a deal with no fear. Thank you Lee :golfclap: and thanks to all of the people I have dealt with here. We do really have a special place :applause: