• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN Dealer Directory

3 posts in this topic

I just printed all 45 pages of it. It wouldn't have been that much, but there are multiple listings for the same company/dealer. For example, the Paris Mint is listed 3 times: Mint of Paris, Monnaie de Paris & Paris Mint; the Mint of Poland is also listed as the Polish Mint, and Numismatic Guaranty Corporation is also listed as NGC. There are probably more, but those are the ones that caught my eye.

The Cuban Numismatic Association will be there..........Interesting!

There is a dealer coming from Bozeman, MT..........do you know him, Hoot?

There is also Chesapeake Bay R.C. out of Spencer, NY. I don't think I'll be asking him for any directions.

There is also a listing for a coin shop, here, in Cape Coral. I've been living here for 24 years, and I've never seen any listing in the yellow pages. He must be an eBay seller.

Of course, it came as no surprise to me to see that there is no listing for my least favorite dealer from Ft. Myers. I'd imagine that he is too busy gouging people with his 18% BP on his internet auctions.

Atocha.com is going to be there. I hope they have a lot of artifacts with them.

The BEP is going to be there with a 2 BILLION DOLLAR+ display.......an uncut sheet of 12 - $100,000 notes and 4 - $500,000,000 bonds. "Excuse me, can I use this piece of scrap paper to write down an address?"

I plan on visiting the Paris Mint table because I'm still hunting for reference books on medals from the 18th-20th centuries. I'd also like to find out if I can get a list of all of the differents (mintmarks) that have been used during that period.

I'll be visiting the CONECA table because I have a few interesting coins to show them that haven't yet been publicized.

David Hall is going to be there. I'll have to be careful of what I say or I might get banned from his table (according to what I've heard.)

Anyone have any favorites they want to make a point of visiting just to catch up on the latest events? You can post them here.

Chris

David Hall is going to be there. I'll have to be careful of what I say or I might get banned from his table (according to what I've heard.)

Chris

I hear that if you run up to him and ask if he's talked to Greg he will absolve you of all sins and give you a lifetime membership to pcgs. (thumbs u

Chris

I hear that if you run up to him and ask if he's talked to Greg he will absolve you of all sins and give you a lifetime membership to pcgs. (thumbs u

Cool! Then I won't have to pay their $199 annual to submit some PCGS-slabbed Morgans that are unattributed.

Hey, Greg, I know you'll be in NY. Is it okay if I tell DH that you sent me? lol

Chris