• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mansfield Ma./New England Coin Expo

2 posts in this topic

Just back in from this 3 day show. 125 tables with plenty of dealer support from NJ, to NY, to Maine. Plenty of dealer to dealer doings, light on the walk in foot traffic.

I had a good night on Thursday, with steady action buying and selling. Nothing wild and crazy, but a comfortable, slow/steady pace.

Friday was slow, and the expected crowd never seemed to show up, so I packed up a box out of my case, and made the rounds.....again, and again, and again.......had to pay for that table you know!

Saturday was busier, as expected, but not outstanding. For the size of this show, there isn't as much walk in traffic as expected.

I picked up plenty of goodies, met up with a few board members, two new members with whom I've never met, and saw plenty of really neat coins. Overall, a good show and an enjoyable experience.