• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSHO: Entire SAE Collection

12 posts in this topic

1986S PF - 2

1987S PF - 1

1988S PF - 1

1989S PF - 2

1990S PF - 1

1991S PF - 1

1992S PF - 1

1993P PF - 1

1994P PF - 1

1995P PF - 1

1996P PF - 1

1997P PF - 4

1998P PF - 1

1999P PF - 2

2000P PF - 2

2001W PF - 2

2002W PF - 2

2003W PF - 2

2004W PF - 4

2005W PF - 3

2006W PF - 2

2006W UNC - 5 (Burnished)

2006W 20th Anniversary NGC PF70UCAM - 1

2006P 20th Anniversary NGC REVPF69 - 1

2006W 20th Anniversary NGC MS69 - 1

2007W PF - 2

2007W UNC - 9 (Burnished)

Fifty-six (56) coins all come with original Mint packaging, COA's and three (3)storage boxes (10-1/2"L x 7-1/4"W x 3-1/4"D) from JP's Corner. (NOTE: One of the Mint boxes for a 1986 PF has a stain on the top of the lid.)

$3,350.00 includes USPS Priority Shipping & Insurance. Cashier's check or personal check is okay, but I will have to wait for a personal check to clear.

Chris

your ex-wife back?

lol

No, but I mentioned in another post that I would be selling these because I don't consider it a complete set without the 1995W Proof, but I absolutely refuse to pay $4500+ for it.

Chris

your ex-wife back?

lol

No, but I mentioned in another post that I would be selling these because I don't consider it a complete set without the 1995W Proof, but I absolutely refuse to pay $4500+ for it.

Chris

Come on it is LOW mintage :) - I have a PF69 version and it ONLY hurt for a little while - Its where it use to hurt I had issue with

hehehe

your ex-wife back?

lol

Chris

Come on it is LOW mintage :) - I have a PF69 version and it ONLY hurt for a little while - Its where it use to hurt I had issue with

hehehe

An MS68 Sac Business Strike is considered a rather low mintage with only 3+ million struck, but it is a Pop 0. How much do you think one of these would be worth? I know you're just ribbing me a little, but I seem to recall someone else selling part of their collections for some ridiculous reason. lol lol lol

Nope! I refuse to pay it!

Chris

This is a great first step, you hoard-meister! It is always good to be on the selling end to make one a well rounded numismatists. No, no, Chris. Your round belly doesn't count. :devil:

This is a great first step, you hoard-meister! It is always good to be on the selling end to make one a well rounded numismatists. No, no, Chris. Your round belly doesn't count. :devil:

That's "Collectoarder" to you, grasshopper. However, I think it is all for naught. Everyone must have already spent their money on Christmas presents for the rest of their families, and forgot about buying something for themselves.

Merry Christmas, Victor! (How do you say that in Chinese?)

Chris

That's a terrible deal for me. You could die tomorrow and your heirs would be after me to keep my end of the bargain. Then again, you may live to be 120, but that wouldn't do me any good either. I'm on the downslope picking up speed.

Chris