• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Point Most Hobbyists are Missing about CAC

183 posts in this topic

Maybe they should become a non-profit organization.

That will happen when pigs fly, but read the hype when the company was introduced, you would have that they were a numismatic non-profit charity. :devil:

I do not know this for a fact but I have read several articles regarding the slabs of SGS.I will not mention the name of the comapny in question but it consists of four letters and starts with the letter "A". A few collectors claim that they have found many things in common such as addresses, P.O. Boxes and phone numbers for SGS that go back to this Dealer.

So this would be one case where a Principal owner slabs their own coins if ttue.

What about the case I mentioned earlier of SGS and one company that is a profilic seller of SGS and also has instances where it shares the same phone numbers and P.O. Boxes etc as "A"?