• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard from Dena?

16 posts in this topic

Denacopy.jpg

So now you're impersonating Dena.

Hey, Lou, you said you were going to be at FUN. Right? What do you say some of us get together for dinner Friday night?

Chris

Denacopy.jpg

Hey, Lou, you said you were going to be at FUN. Right? What do you say some of us get together for dinner Friday night?

Chris

That sounds great Chris :applause:

hm

That was an open invitation wasn't it ? :grin:

Denacopy.jpg

Chris

Absolutely! The only thing that could hold me back would be if I need to attend an auction session Fri. evening (I won't know for sure until Heritage fleshes out the catalogues).

Denacopy.jpg

Chris

Absolutely! The only thing that could hold me back would be if I need to attend an auction session Fri. evening (I won't know for sure until Heritage fleshes out the catalogues).

Will there be anyone there who could do your bidding for you?

Chris

Chris

Am I traveling from Maine to Florida for the purpose of not attending? (shrug)

Chris

Am I traveling from Maine to Florida for the purpose of not attending? (shrug)

Just a thought. :(

Chris

Just a thought. :(

I just don't want to make any promises that I can't keep. Chances are that it'll work out, and I'll know soon enough for us to make plans. :)

• Administrator

I'm here :hi:

We should have the email invitation for the FUN Lunch out within a couple of days but here are the details in advance:

Saturday, January 12th from 12:00 – 1:30pm in Room 230A of the Orange County Convention Center.

As always, you are welcome to bring a guest along. You can either wait for the invitation to RSVP or you may send a PM to me if you already know that you'll be there.

We look forward to seeing everyone there :)

I'm here :hi:

We should have the email invitation for the FUN Lunch out within a couple of days but here are the details in advance:

Saturday, January 12th from 12:00 – 1:30pm in Room 230A of the Orange County Convention Center.

As always, you are welcome to bring a guest along. You can either wait for the invitation to RSVP or you may send a PM to me if you already know that you'll be there.

We look forward to seeing everyone there :)

Dena, I may have a guest with me. Would you prefer that I give you advance notice to enable you to make the appropriate plans? If so, I will have to double-check on this and get back to you.

I'd hate to see Lou miss the luncheon. Do whatever you can to ensure his attendance.

Chris