• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is this double-talk on Legendcoin web site coin inventory wherein....

70 posts in this topic

I think CC had some valid questions. Where are your answers? All I see is lowlife behaviour by a couple of you putting him down, calling people names. How two faced - its becoming obvious thru all your spin who the real trolls are in here.

Make fun of the bluesheet if you will - its a nationally published buy list. And I will take that anyday over somebody's sales pitch. What buy list have you published? And yes, dealers will offer below blue sheet. I have seen this firsthand.

Whereas I think CC is a troll with an agenda. Valid questions don't take 50 separate threads to address. I, for one, won't be addressing them since he's now on 'ignore'.

I think CC had some valid questions. Where are your answers? All I see is lowlife behaviour by a couple of you putting him down, calling people names. How two faced - its becoming obvious thru all your spin who the real trolls are in here.

Make fun of the bluesheet if you will - its a nationally published buy list. And I will take that anyday over somebody's sales pitch. What buy list have you published? And yes, dealers will offer below blue sheet. I have seen this firsthand.

Whereas I think CC is a troll with an agenda. Valid questions don't take 50 separate threads to address. I, for one, won't be addressing them since he's now on 'ignore'.

Bruce, while I am just about always happy to answer questions and participate in legitimate discussions, I have vowed not to reply to CC or Parker. And I keep my promises. ;)

Most dealers at shows, including myself, use the blue sheet as a buying tool when offering money for certified coins. Blue Sheet bid for a 1934-S PCGS MS 65 Peace Dollar is $4,500 (50.3 % of the $8,950 asking price). So if you walk this coin up to a shop or show dealer I would say a decent offer is $4,500

Bull caca. Stick to your VF grades and don't assume the top end works the same way. Nice, hand picked key date PCGS material isn't available anywhere near bluesheet.

Bruce, according to their auction archives, Heritage has sold 9 PCGS MS65 examples in 2007, Guess how many of them sold for the $4500 figure listed in the CCDN? Guess how many sold for only $1000 more than that? Hint - both answers are the same and something tells me that Parker won't be buying any. By the way, the last 3 have averaged approximately $8600 in price.

Why must you always interject logic and rational thought? ;)