• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monetary Portfolio Consultants

3 posts in this topic

While realizing it is his task to sell gold bullion/coins, I do believe he is very knowledgeable as to our banking weaknesses. Especially, with the federal reserve. His statements appear very realistic to me. Do not know the company nor Mr. Ritchie, but I believe what he says along these lines.

While realizing it is his task to sell gold bullion/coins, I do believe he is very knowledgeable as to our banking weaknesses. Especially, with the federal reserve. His statements appear very realistic to me. Do not know the company nor Mr. Ritchie, but I believe what he says along these lines.

A Note from the CEO of Monetary Portfolio Consultants: It seems to me at this time in history a person doesn’t have to have a doctor's degree in rocket science to figure out this country is headed for financial disaster. The media and our government constantly talk about how the United States has a great economy and that everything is fine. Interesting, didn’t it just cost me close to sixty dollars to fill my tank with gas?Americas banks are one of the main problems. To me, America's banks are like mountain climbers. The smart climbers tie themselves to separate ropes in case something goes wrong. In this case they are all tied to one rope and J.P.Morgan is at the top. When they slip and fall, the other banks will fall with it. It has been reported recently that the banking system is now dabbling in the derivative paper game. J.P.Morgan is at the top with an astounding ($30,000,000,000) that's BILLION. Not to mention all the bad foreign loans! Most of you probably do not remember a man by the name of John Exter. John was an internationally famous banker, money expert and a very analytical economist. Back in the mid-eighties he issued a warning stating that if we weren’t careful, our banking system would throw us into a economic crash that would make 1929-30's feel like a slight annoyance. Mr. Exter also states that the road were on is inevitable and nothing can be done to prevent it. The longer it is postponed, the worse it is going to be. He states that from the beginning the Federal Reserve has violated every banking discipline, and eventually we all will pay the price. When the paper market falls, it won’t be on the small scale, and that it’s not if but rather just a matter of time when. Many people have ask Exter how they can protect themselves and their wealth. His answer was to buy gold. It last forever and at least one will have something instead of nothing. A quote by former Reserve Chairman Greespan: " The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the hidden confiscation of ones wealth. But gold stands in the way of this insidious process, gold stands as a protector of ones property rights.”