• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collector's Society Renewal

7 posts in this topic

Well, last week I renewed for another year. I got my package in the mail yesterday. I got a BU Washington Dollar, my 5 early bird certificate. But I was surprised to find a pamplet called Understanding No Grade Coins.

I haven't really had a chance to review it in detail but I think this is a good idea. Has anyone else received this?

I didn't renew my membership, it was a complete waste of money for me.

Coins get BB'd? or did you not have coins you felt worthy of submitting....inquiring minds what to know hm

Well, last week I renewed for another year. I got my package in the mail yesterday. I got a BU Washington Dollar, my 5 early bird certificate. But I was surprised to find a pamplet called Understanding No Grade Coins.

I haven't really had a chance to review it in detail but I think this is a good idea. Has anyone else received this?

The booklet has been around for a while at least in electronic form. You can find it here.

Scott :hi: