• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gotta love it!

10 posts in this topic

How long will NGC moderators allow CAC to use the NGC Forum to advertise its stickers on this side of the aisle ? I'm betting not too long !

How long will it take for you to realize that no one really cares what you think anymore? You've lost all your credibility.

when your threads get nuked across the street.

:makepoint:

I don't know, but did you guys think it was funny to see that extended PCGS forum advertisement in Coin World. No unbiased reporting there :sarcasm: They didn't even mention that NGC also has a forum.

How long will NGC moderators allow CAC to use the NGC Forum to advertise its stickers on this side of the aisle ? I'm betting not too long !

How long will it take for you to realize that no one really cares what you think anymore? You've lost all your credibility.

I say "thumbs up" to the NGC boards. (thumbs u

They have been a class act through this entire process.

Now please don't make a fool of me :insane: and start nuking posts you don't like because they don't say "the right things." You are stronger by showing you can take the heat.

PCGS is like wilting flower that can't take the heat. :shy: