• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"1795"; "1796", and "1797" Counterfeit Bust Silver Dollar for sale here

4 posts in this topic

I have a set of 1795; 1796, and 1797 Bust silver dollars for sale. These are each counterfeit although not marked as such. They are the same size and pretty well match up to the real coins, surprisingly.

I wouldn't offer these on eBay (don't think I could anyway due to their counterfeit regulations) but will here, for educational purposes. I trust the board member I sell these to not to offer them in the future as genuine coins.

At the last Long Beach coin show I submitted one of them (the 1795) for authentication. I pretty much knew it was counterfeit but wanted ANACS opinion as to how.

It was just returned as "die struck" counterfeit. Make no mistake, these are definitely FAKE, simply the best fakes I've ever seen or heard of.

My asking price is $120.00 for the set of three and I'll pay for the insured, USPS Priority shipping. Paypal or your personal check is fine.

Here are some photos for you:

fakex.jpgfakexx.jpgfakexxx.jpgfakexxxxx.jpgfakexxxxxx.jpgfakexxxxxxx.jpg