• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the coolest thing you own?

48 posts in this topic

Glad to see that the Dodge is at church praying to beat one of these :)

Unfortunately the El Camino Now Resides at its new owners house in the UK

46343-coolest.jpg.6df5eb568347c0b8e7982c6e38b9abd0.jpg

:) - Actually that is the Apratment Complex where the GUY lived that I bought the car from - I bought it off Ebay and had to go to PA to get the car. He Kept his mustang and sold this ... What was he thinking heheheh - The other two pictures are at My Garage in Milford

That panel truck is sweet. I have always loved the lines of the chevy and GMC trucks of that era. The grills are great art:)

I have 3 freezers. They're pretty cool. Sorry no pics.

Hunter?

I prefer to call it organically raised. lol

I ask because my brother in Colorado has three freezers filled all kinds of various game. Dinner at his house is like a box of chocolates….

Hunter?

I ask because my brother in Colorado has three freezers filled all kinds of various game. Dinner at his house is like a box of chocolates….

... you never know what you're going to get? lol

Hunter?

Exactly! lol

I never had a chance to PLAY "Whats behind freezer numer ?? " - On the Bright side my Grill NEVER sleeps so if someone wants to come visit with a Portable Freezer - I will do the cooking :) - I can even make jerky for those that like that

"Come on down yer the next contestant on" ....... "What are we grillin' tonight !"

heheh

Hunter?

Exactly! lol

My brother in law hates eating at my house. I just tell him its chicken. lol