• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: 1875 20C PCGS AU55, 1878/05 NGC IHC's

3 posts in this topic

"Superb" coins in every way. I'm focusing on my Lincolns and Classic Commems so letting these amazing examples go to new caretakers to admire and add to their collections. You'll love these Low POP examples. I guarantee it!!! :) 10 day, no question, return policy. Check or MO prefered, but PayPal ok.

187520COBV.jpg

187520CREV.jpg

PCGS AU55. Muted shades of rose are deeply toned over with deep golden tan and russet on the obverse while the reverse displays shades of grey-blue with pale lime green and red. The coin shows impeccable detail and boasts a great strike. First year of issue and tougher to find than the "S" mint. From Brandon @ Anaconda, $700 delivered "ON HOLD"

mg00333.jpg

mg00333r.jpg

mg00333sslab.jpg

Low POP example with very nice color and mirrors. mgoodm3 images. Coin Rarities Online Pedigree, $625 delivered.

mg00272small.jpg

mg00272r.jpg

mg00272sslabsmall.jpg

Very clean with nice color. mgoodm3 images. Coin Rarities Online Pedigree, $275 delivered.

:golfclap:Magnificent coins, Lee! :golfclap:

Too bad that I don't need any of them for my type set.

I've made many a sweet buys from you. I'm sure these will be sold before the day is done.

Victor

:golfclap:Magnificent coins, Lee! :golfclap:

Too bad that I don't need any of them for my type set.

I've made many a sweet buys from you. I'm sure these will be sold before the day is done.

Victor

Thanks Victor! :) Only two left. My personal thanks to the new caretakers! :grin: