• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOTT TOKEN

4 posts in this topic

I'm actually selling this coin through someone and it's in the current Heritage auction with only 4 h to go on internet bidding. The photo sucks and I took down my registry set photo already, so if anyone is interested in this coin, I can send you some photos. You can actually look it up on the Stacks site, which is where I initially obtained it, and it was in another collector's registry set, beforehand.

I have other coins up for auction I am not going to mention, but I mention this one because I believe it is exceptionally nice. There is a rough patch by the eagle's wing, but I liked the reverse very much, and the obverse with the clock is an amazing dark shiny hard mahogany brown. Very nice. I'd be happy if it ended up in the hands of someone who appreciated it.

http://coins.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=446&Lot_No=40

I sincerely hope you do well with this coin. I have had the pleasure of once owning an example that would have easily been a condition-census coin except it was scratched. One thing I did learn from owning that coin is that the earlier die-states are where the money is. Mine was from an extremely early die state and had an unbelievable strike.

Here's wishing you the best on this auction!!

(And I agree, the Heritage image is bad.)