• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rant and opinion on e-bay vendors taking a week to ship.

31 posts in this topic

Again I was told that my Coin had been shipped.If the Seller had told me that it had not been shipped then this would be another situation.The Coin was shipped from Sarasota.I live a few hundred miles away in Jacksonville.After waiting 4 days for a $500.00 coin and not gettting it then you start to think it might be Lost.

I was told different stories by the Owner and the Woman who is supposed to package them and send them out.Then not only do you think they might be lost but you start to think about other possibilties. The fact that I received the Coin 9 days later after they claim they sent it and there was no changing of numbers which was their first excuse tells me that they did not send the Coin when they claimed they had sent it.

Why not just say they hadn't sent it yet.They also did not accept Pay Pal which makes me wonder.I needed the Coin and it was NGC Certified and I only live a few hundred miles away and it is a large dealer but never again.