• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay : Jefferson 1st Spouse MS&PF, in-hand- --- Added 8oz silver bullion FSH

4 posts in this topic

First Spouse Coins on eBay :

Description:

I have the Thomas Jefferson's Liberty First Spouse coins in-hand and ready to ship to you! I got my order in by 4 minutes after sales commenced, and it was delivered this morning.

These coins both qualify for "Early Release / First Strike" with NGC or PCGS as long as they're received by the graders within 30 days of the release date.

Both coins come with their respective packaging (decorative box, inner protective box, outer protective box, and certificate of authenticity) as issued by the Mint.

Asking Price:

I'm asking for $1,199 for the pair or $625 for the proof or uncirculated coin if purchased separately.

Photographs: (These are the actual coins you will receive)

fs_uncirc.jpg

fs_proof.jpg

fs_packaging.jpg

ALSO FOR SALE HERE: 8 oz silver bullion

This is a lot of 8 ounces of silver bullion. Included are a 2002 US Silver Eagle, a 1988 Canadian Maple Leaf, 1980 Mexican 1 Onza, and 5 additional silver rounds.

Asking Price:

I'm asking for $115, shipped first class with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Shipping and Insurance:

USPS first class shipping, insurance, and delivery confirmation is INCLUDED.

Photographs: (These are the actual coins you will receive)

bullion1.jpg

bullion2.jpg