• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shout-out to eBay seller grandamgtx

2 posts in this topic

I'd like to give a shout-out to Gary Hoop (eBay seller: grandamgtx). He really went above and beyond the call of duty on a recent purchase I made from him. He missed a little surface gunk on a PCGS slabbed coin I bought from him (an honest mistake - it was hard to see unless you looked at it "just so"); when I emailed him about it, he was very apologetic and immediately agreed to do an exchange with another coin from his inventory. The turnaround was quick (< 1 wk) and when the coin arrived today, he'd even included $3 to cover my shipping back to to him (which I didn't request). What makes this story even better is that this was only a $16 coin! He couldn't have made any money on it after shipping the replacement and refunding my return shipping, but he never complained and only seemed eager to make things right.

I want to reward such great customer service, so I'm recommending him to the board. I'll be back to do more business with Gary in the future, I'm sure.