• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The tact, all the tact and nothing but the tact!

24 posts in this topic

Dcoin's post in another thread got me to thinking of all the ways you can get yourself into trouble if you're not careful how you say something. While I was driving to work, I started thinking of some of the responses to his wife's question................"Does this make me look fat?"

"What size is it?"

"It's the same size that I've been wearing for the last 15 years!"

"Well take everything back that you've bought the last 5 years and exchange it."

"That would look fat on my pinkie finger."

"Isn't that one of those funny mirrors I bought at the carnival auction last year?"

"Honey, I don't have time right now. I have to go water the lawn."

Let's see if you can come up with some other lines just for a few laughs.

Chris

................"Does this make me look fat?"

"No, but when you walked away, it looked like two Volkswagens trying to pass one another."

Fold out sofa time..maybe two nights. No new coins...one month. (can be renewed by a whim)

Do these shoes look ok ?

shoefitswearit.jpg

Yes dear they match the TOWSACK you wear. doh!

Edited to add: While this is humor, I still get the occasional skillet :makepoint: after 31 years. (:

Chris, you are soooooooo fat...when you take a bath, you leave ring around the ceiling.

lol lol lol

If you had a timex on each wrist then you'd be in two different time zones.

I'm killing myself here... lol

Seriously though, that shirt doesn't make you look fat...it that big ole honkin' belly!

:applause::golfclap: :golfclap: :applause:

:devil:

You know I love ya, bud. :grin:

I think conqueror has outdone all of us!

"Does this make me look fat?".................

"Honey, I love you just the way you are."

"Oh, so when I get older and change, you're going to look for someone else."

"Darling, I vowed to accept you for better or worse."

"I knew it! You think you're better than me."

Sometimes you just can't win!

Victor, you can say all you want. It doesn't bother me. I just consider the source.

However, I don't think it would be advisable for you to stand in any one spot too long. Caleb might just pee on you for leaving him on the balcony all night. Get him, boy! lol

Chris

"Sweetheart, until you asked, I hadn't even noticed what you were wearing. I was too busy paying attention to how wonderful you look." End of conversation (and of potential trouble). ;)

"Sweetheart, until you asked, I hadn't even noticed what you were wearing.

"That's because you never pay any attention to me. All you think about is your damn coins."

I was too busy paying attention to how wonderful you look."

"So, you're saying that you want me to be fat."

End of conversation (and of potential trouble). I DON"T THINK SO! ;)

Chris

"That's because you never pay any attention to me. All you think about is your damn coins."

Chris

"I just want you to be, period. And since you obviously are, I'm completely satisfied, dear. Now if for any reason YOU aren't happy with how you are, I'd suggest that you seek priceless feedback/advice from the NGC Numismatic Tangents forum. They'll make it all better for you". :devil:

Chris

"I just want you to be, period. And since you obviously are, I'm completely satisfied, dear. Now if for any reason YOU aren't happy with how you are, I'd suggest that you seek priceless feedback/advice from the NGC Numismatic Tangents forum. They'll make it all better for you". :devil:

lol lol lol lol lol

Oh NO , not THAT question...am I in trouble? What did I do ? How could you possibly put that question before me.....what are you really wanting from me? WAIT ....come back...you can't pose a question like that then walk away....hello? Are you still there? What just happened?

The answer is NO!!! No explaining, no equivocating. Don't even look up from whatever you are doing.

JUST SAY NO!!!

But if you don't look (up) before answering (and she WILL be watching your reaction!), she won't believe you. :o

Oh yeah! Then why does love for sale always seem to have a prenup attached to it?

Chris

Because savvy buyers don't want to pay a restocking fee when they exercise their return privilege. lol